Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Anderson International Transport THIEF

This is a blog set up specifically to prevent people from using AIT, or Anderson International Transport. The man, Owen Anderson (a.k.a. "Andy"), that runs this 'business' is a crook, a liar, and a thief. If you use him to move your belongings, he will destroy them, then charge you double his estimate, send everything late, refuse to pay for shipments after already being paid, and generally behave like an asshole.

AVOID USING ANDERSON INTERNATIONAL AT ALL COSTS!!!

Anderson International Transport is a con. The man is NOT LICENSED to send ANYTHING across the ocean. He has lied to the Federal Maritime Commission, as recently as July 21st, 2008. This means he perjured himself in front of a Federal court. I am currently working to make sure he goes to jail for this, as I am quite sure I will not ever get the money he owes me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. https://haon.hu/gazdasag-jasz-nagykun-szolnok/megbizhato-biztonsagos-komplex-szallitmanyozas-3172501/